Spirit Catholic Radio reports:
In celebration of its 15th anniversary, Spirit Catholic Radio is bringing a traveling exhibit, titled “The Man of the Shroud,” to nine different cities across Nebraska during June and July. The Shroud of Turin has long been venerated by the faithful and is believed by many to be the burial cloth of Jesus of Nazareth.
The exhibit will be on display at various parishes and Catholic high schools in cooperation with local Knights of Columbus councils.
[ . . . ]
In addition to the display, internationally known shroud expert Russ Breault of Shroud Encounter will present a 90-minute multi-media presentation at 5 p.m. June 8 at St. Robert Bellarmine. Tickets to the presentation are $5.
Cost to view the exhibit is free.
We encourage you to bring a friend, and help others encounter Jesus!
Here is the tour schedule:
- June 1-8 – St. Robert Bellarmine, Omaha
- June 9-15 – North American Martyrs, Lincoln
- June 17-22 – St. Michael, Hastings
- June 24-29 – Location TBA, Kearney
- July 1-6 – St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, North Platte
- July 8-13 – Central Catholic High School, Grand Island
- July 15-20 – St. Boniface, Menominee
- July 22-27 – Norfolk Catholic High School, Norfolk
- July 29-Aug. 3 – Scotus Central Catholic High School, Columbus
For more information, call 855-571-0200.