Does anything in the following paragraph bother you? Does everything?
Carl Jung, a Freemason and Illuminati, said: "When Pope John Paul II died, he was greatly mourned by dignitaries worldwide, but also by the world of demonic entities." A huge UFO hovered over the Vatican as he lay in state; it was widely reported in the "mainstream" news. The Vatican is a veritable hotbed of such activity, which should come as no surprise, since the Roman Catholic Church was borne directly out of the Luciferian pagan religions, covering itself with a mere cloak of Christianity down through history, and will be the major player in ushering in the final apostate world religion.
Well, for starters:
- Carl Jung did belong to a Masonic lodge. He or his ancestors may have belonged (it is disputed) to a small secret intellectual group of people known as the Bavarian Illuminati. This should probably not be confused with, to quote Wikipedia, “a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations.”
- In searching the Internet I was not able to find the quote by Jung, not even anything similar. I would like to know the source.
- Really? The mainstream news widely reported that a huge UFO hovered over the Vatican? Who besides Romanian TV?
- Huh? “the Roman Catholic Church was borne directly out of the Luciferian pagan religions, covering itself with a mere cloak of Christianity down through history” ?
Need we go on with this junk blogging?
- How did I find this crap? I came across a blog posting from yesterday entitled, “Singularity Found In The Shroud of Turin.” It pointed to a essay with the same title by Carole Massey Reyner published on her blog about a year ago. It somewhat seemed like a reasonable essay. There were things I disagreed with. And there were glaring mistakes.
- The very first two sentences were wrong.She had written, “In 1997 NASA analyzed a 2-dimensional photo of a 2-dimensional artifact, the Shroud of Turin. From ‘somewhere’ there emerged 3-dimensional information – something impossible, according to quantum physicists.”
- That is not true. NASA did not examine the shroud in 1997. In 1976, John Jackson and others at the Air Force Academy examined the shroud with the VP8 Image Analyzer, a device that had been built for use by NASA and other agencies. For the real scoop read an article, “How Image Enhancement May Explain Past Events,” reprinted from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s house magazine, "JPL Universe," dated July 5, 1977. (Now on NASA’a website).
- The claim that “3-dimensional information – something impossible, according to quantum physicists,” emerged, is wrong. Anyone with a home computer can reproduce this phenomenon and quantum physics has nothing to do with it. It is amazing, true. As far as anyone knows, no ordinary photograph or painting can be used to produce the same sort of 3D information. A discussion, towards the end of the essay, about the image being a hologram is certainly a misunderstanding of these 3D properties of the image.
- Before I posted anything about the article and giving you a change to read it, I came across a link on the same page to UFO DECEPTION SERIES (all caps). It was by the same author. That is where I came across the paragraph at the top of this blog posting.
- Do these people with their fringe theories just make up crap as they go.