Home > Uncategorized > Russ Breault: The Shroud of Turin in Fifteen Minutes

Russ Breault: The Shroud of Turin in Fifteen Minutes

December 14, 2014
Categories: Uncategorized
  1. Louis
    December 14, 2014 at 9:06 am

Very nice presentation, succinct, convincing and no rubbish, much better than many pdfs we see on Shroud websites. People all over the world can learn in fifteen minutes all they need to know about the relic. Let’s hope the Archdiocese of Turin provides a link to this video.

• Dan
      December 14, 2014 at 11:44 am

I like it very much.

2. Louis
    December 14, 2014 at 11:50 am

You have some clout, Dan. Tip the folks at Turin as we near 2015.

3. December 14, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Russ…….Bravo! Spot on! Once again, you carry the ball and do not fumble. Concise…to the point…highly informative. The Light in the tomb…….the Shekinah Glory of the Lord! Keep up the good work!

4. Dan
    December 15, 2014 at 3:13 am

While I believe that the grayscale (bright and dark) values of the images show shape, I remain unconvinced that this means they represent distance between the body and the cloth. They may; I’ll concede that point. But I have not yet seen convincing evidence of that. Also, I have not seen any convincing evidence that light caused the image. Moreover, I don’t think scriptural passages, which may be metaphorical in their reference to light, can be used in this context. Other than that, the video is an excellent introduction to the shroud. It is the best I’ve seen.

• anoxie
      December 15, 2014 at 3:58 am

Dan, it’s ok if you’re not convinced, because the model has still to be built in detail, simulated (at the molecular level) and tested with further investigations.

I don’t think image formation has anything to do with light, but for the layman, talking about light emission or a fine tuned, complex chemical reaction (contrast being driven by diffusion) i think scientifically based, may look the same unlikely mechanism.

5. December 21, 2014 at 7:33 pm

check out D.M.Murdocks….. truthbeknown.com

6. February 10, 2015 at 5:04 pm

I got to about 2 minutes 40 secs into the video and could not go on.

i.e. either the ST is either the burial shroud or it is not, IF not it MUST be the work of an artist BUT the ST team did not find any paint/dyes etc. therefore it is NOT the work of an artist.

LOL LOL LOL

you sir are a fool playing a fool’s game

Your nonsense summation lacking logic seems to indicate you are cherry picking through the evidence pile again…

do you know why George Washington chopped down the cherry tree?
    to stop ‘we the sheeple’ cherry picking through the evidence pile and scripting nonsense narratives….

selah