St. Louis, Missouri – October 9 – 12, 2014
A month, a week and a day, that is how much time you have to submit an abstract if you want to be a presenter. So get to work. Here are some detail. Find more at Become a Presenter.
To be considered as a presenter, please submit the presentation Abstracts, your CV and your headshot image to us by the noted deadline. Please zip up these three files and submit them with the form. Subject matter for the papers is open to any major aspect of sindonology, eg., Science, History, Art, Theology and can also include other relevant artifacts such as the Sudarium of Oviedo. Complete papers need not be submitted for review but for the Proceedings only.
- Submission of Abstract: 15 April 2014
- Acceptance/Rejection: 30 May 2014
- Abstract between 250 and 500 words in Times New Roman font with size 12
- Curriculum vitae of no more than 500 words.
- Author’s email address
You can register at this time and save some money (I did). Before registering, note the prices. This information does not appear on the registration page after you click Attend or Register. It only appears on the home page. So go to the conference home page, scroll down to the lower left corner, pick your price, and proceed from there:
- Before 6/1/2014 – $120/person
- On or After 6/1/2014 – $150/person
- Students (any time) – $50
Write a comment. I’ll make sure Joe Marino sees them.