2) The Venue page is filled with exciting pictures of Bari and Apulia. Bari, capital city of the Apulia Region (South Italy), rises on the Adriatic sea as a prominent economic and cultural center. With special reference to mechatronics and wind/photovoltaic energy, Apulia represents nowadays one of the most developed industrial built-up regional areas.
Also note the following deadlines:
- Submissions of abstract or draft manuscript: May 9, 2014
- Acceptance/rejection: June 25, 2014
- Final manuscript: July 25, 2014
- Registration: July 31, 2014
If you plan to submit a paper you should note that
Prospective authors should submit an extended abstract of 3 to 4 pages in IEEE double-column conference style, including figures, tables and references. The extended abstract should summarize the scope of the paper and the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand originality and value of the work.
Authors are allowed to submit a draft version of their manuscript, consisting of up to eight pages in IEEE double-column conference style.
Authors should submit their abstracts or draft manuscripts by May 9, 2014,through the EDAS submission system.(To be activated)
Submission implies willingness to register and attend the workshop to present the paper by at least one Author per paper (member and non-member fees only are acceptable to this purpose) – no exceptions.