all the Enea papers about Shroud-related topics can be downloaded for free by visiting [here]
Many of the papers listed are in English; others are in Italian. Here is a short list taken from the longer list (forgive my penchant for English}:
- Could a burst of radiation create a Shroud-like coloration? Summary of 5-years experiments at ENEA Frascati
- Applied Optics: "Coloring linens with excimer lasers to simulate the body image of the Turin Shroud"
- Journal of Imaging Science and Technology: "Deep ultraviolet radiaton simulates the Turin Shroud image"
- Applied Optics: "Superficial and Shroud-like coloration of linen by short laser pulses in the vacuum ultraviolet" (link alla rivista – direct link to the published paper)
- Pattern Recognition: "Pattern recognition after image processing of low-contrast images, the case of the Shroud of Turin" (link alla rivista – direct link to the published paper)
- Shroud-like coloration of linen by nanosecond laser pulses in the vacuum ultraviolet
- Perception of patterns after digital processing of low-contrast images, the case of the Shroud of Turin
Link to full list is http://www.frascati.enea.it/fis/lac/excimer/sindone/sindone.html