Joe Marino, one of members of the Shroud Science Group, has let me know that there are 3 articles in the August 2010 issue of the Islamic journal Review of Religions that discuss the Shroud of Turin. You can read these online as a PDF file:
Here is the table of contents from page one of the sixty-four page document. The articles that deal with the Shroud of Turin are highlighted in bold.
2) A Message of Peace – Part 2. Respect for all Prophets and religious founders is the bedrock for establishing peace in any society – Founders of any faith should never be insulted (Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as), the Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi)
11) Means of Peace. The world is in search for the means of peace – Islam teaches that to attain external peace, peace within must first be established (Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad(aba), Khalifatul Masih V, Head of the Worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim community) 21
39) Truth about the Crucifixion. Keynote address from the International Conference held in London in 1978 on ‘Deliverance of Jesus from the Cross’ proving that Jesus(as) survived the crucifixion and travelled to Kashmir where he eventually died a natural death (Hadhrat Mirza Nasir Ahmad(ru), Khalifatul Masih III, Third Head of the Worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim community)
56) The Shroud of Turin. An introduction and historical background to the blessed cloth that has incited intense debate amongst scholars, historians and millions of religious followers around the world (Arif Khan, UK) 56
63) Historic Visit by Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V to the Shroud of Turin Exhibition. First ever visit by any Khalifa of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community to the Shroud of Turin featuring the discussion between His Holiness, Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad(aba), Khalifatul Masih V, Head of the Worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim community, the Director of the Exhibition and resident Professor of Oriental Studies.
Thoughts and reactions? I have yet to read the articles but I wanted to post a link for others quickly.