The Pilgrim Center of Hope, a Catholic Evangelization Ministry in San Antonio, Texas, is distributing a fundraising and information brochure about a planned 13,677 square foot
Shroud of Turin Visitor Center to be built by next year at a cost $4,300,000.00.
- Most Rev. Gustavo Garcia-Siller (Archbishop, San Antonio)
- Most Rev. Jose H. Gomez (Archbishop, Los Angeles, CA)
- Most Rev. Patricio F. Flores (Archbishop Emeritus, San Antonio)
- "Who Is the Man of the Shroud?" is the official exhibition about the Shroud of Turin, currently located in eight cities internationally. This same exhibition has been donated to the Pilgrim Center of Hope and needs a permanent home.
Some of the Exhibition Items:
- Exact replica of the Shroud of Turin
- Life-size statue of the Man of the Shroud lying in repose
- Replicas of crown of thorns, crucifixion nails, Roman flagrum, and Roman lancea
- Touchable reproduction of the Shroud linen
- Life-size lenticular image of the Shroud photographic negative images
- Model of Christ’s tomb
- Detailed photos of wound areas in color and black-and-white
- Timeline maps of Shroud history
- Photos of the 1978 official Shroud investigation
- …and more.
MORE INFORMATION and a place to make a donation.