Robert Villarreal | 10-Oct-14 | 4:00-4:30 pm & 4:30-5:00 pm
- The Alpha-Particle Irradiation Hypothesis—Part I–Entering John’s Gospel
- The Alpha- Particle Irradiation Hypothesis: Solving The Mystery Of The Shroud
1. The body images were straw-yellow colored that did not vary significantly in either shade or depth.
2. The yellow color indicated a series of defects that gave a monochrome color only on the top-most crown on the microfibers.
3. There was no yellow color on the base of the microfibers.
4. Where one fibril crossed over another, there was a white spot on the underlying one. Some microfibers looked like yellow and white candy canes, the white areas resulting from one thread crossing over another and protecting the underlying area from the image making process.
5. There was no image under the blood areas. The blood must have shielded or absorbed the alpha-particles from striking the linen cloth.
6. The image was directionless; this would require very high resolution of < 15 microns or the width of a microfiber.
7. There was no sign of capillary action (no liquids), diffusion or vapors.
8. The images were 3-Dimensional and negative images.
9. There was no adhesion between fibers and no fibers were matted together.
10. There was no meniscus visible in image areas.
11. The shroud cloth had been through the retting process because of the even distribution of very pure Ca, Sr, and Fe due to an ion-exchange process.
[ . . . ]
16. With the recognition that he died on the cross, Jesus was lowered from the cross quickly and Joseph of Arimathea and perhaps Nicodemus and others and brought him down Mount Golgotha to a nearby garden tomb that belonged to Joseph and had never been used. He was quickly cleaned and groomed and placed on a stone workbench where they covered him with a single linen cloth and sealed the tomb with a great stone. The extent of the preparation of the body was not revealed. But after about 36 hours later on Sunday morning, the stone was rolled back. But Jesus’ body which had attracted much Rn222 that on radioactive decay irradiated the cloth for about 36 hours. The fluency of alpha-particles would have created an image on the cloth of the body of Jesus. The flax and fluency of alpha-particles from Jesus’ body to the linen cloth must have been sufficient to generate the visible image on the cloth. This unique situation makes the shroud image unique to Jesus in placement, timing, and completion. According to radiochemistry this was about the right fluency time for the cloth to body distance was <4cm there was an image formed but when greater than 4 cm there was no image formed. Experiments conducted by the author showed that the mean free path of a 5.49 MeV alpha-particle is about 4-5 cm in air. This is in exact agreement with the Alpha-Particle Irradiation Hypothesis as described in the main paper.
Jesus seemed to have prearranged this entire scenario.
Click on the title to read the full abstract. Click here for the conference home page.