I am pleased to say that Hugh Farey will be taking up the reins of the editorship of the BSTS Newsletter. . . .
Wonderful. I think many of us will want to congratulate him.
Be sure to visit the British Society for the Turin Shroud BSTS Newsletter and Monograph Archive at shroud.com. This page has the Table of Contens, covers and links for 77 issues, a special C14 leaks letter and several monographs.
Here is the Table of Contents for the most recent issue:
- Editorial – A Farewell – by Mark Guscin
- The Challenge We Face – by Reggie Norton
- New Owner for the Shroud
- Digitising the Shroud
- Every Past Issue Now Online
- Shape-shifting the truth? – Review of a new British-made Shroud TV documentary – by David Rolfe
- Lost Pilgrim’s Badge Mould Relocated – by Ian Wilson
- The Shroud in Montfort, 1418-? – Researches on the Shroud’s History – Special Feature – by Hugh Duncan
- Editor’s Book Reviews – by Ian Wilson
- The Role of an Editor – by Mark Guscin
- The Society’s Future – and the Future of this Newsletter – a special reflection by Ian Wilson
- Stop Press: Research Help Needed
- Back Cover