- If you have not done so, you will need to install iTunes (Windows or Apple, it’s free and takes but five minutes to do so)
- You will need to open an iTunes account (credit card or PayPal)
- You will need to pay $3.99 for each documentary (unlimited viewing, never expires for both of these two shows)
- You will need to download each documentary within iTunes (it took me less than 10 minutes)
- You can put both shows on an Apple portable device if you want. (I even hooked up my iPhone to a projector)
BTW: The DVD of “Jesus: the Lost 40 Days” will not be available from History.com ($24.95) or Amazon.com ($19.99) until June 1.
With iTunes, shipping takes about 10 minutes unless you have a medieval dial-up line. The price is right. Picture quality is excellent.