With most home computers, you can use iTunes. That means that you can download and watch the hot new documentary, “Jesus: the Lost 40 Days.” You don’t need an iPod, iPhone or iPad. You can watch this 90 minute show on your computer in a matter of minutes. You can also watch the best selling sensation, “The Real Face of Jesus?”
- If you have not done so, you will need to install iTunes (Windows or Apple, it’s free and takes but five minutes to do so)
- You will need to open an iTunes account (credit card or PayPal)
- You will need to pay $3.99 for each documentary (unlimited viewing, never expires for both of these two shows)
- You will need to download each documentary within iTunes (it took me less than 10 minutes)
- You can put both shows on an Apple portable device if you want. (I even hooked up my iPhone to a projector)
BTW: The DVD of “Jesus: the Lost 40 Days” will not be available from History.com ($24.95) or Amazon.com ($19.99) until June 1.
With iTunes, shipping takes about 10 minutes unless you have a medieval dial-up line. The price is right. Picture quality is excellent.
Why are you people so excited about this horrible show? A computer generated Jesus doesn’t amount to much, but the rest of the show was even more worthless. It didn’t even have clever speculation.
Comments are closed.