18th Anniversary for shroud.com
In an email to shroud.com subscribers, Barrie Schwortz writes:
Just a short note to let you know that our 18th Anniversary update is now online! Just go to to our Home Page and click on the January 21, 2014 date link to see the details.
This update includes six more issues of Shroud Spectrum International, the December 2013 issue of the BSTS Newsletter (with some bonus material), a new DNA paper by Kelly Kearse, more on the 2015 Shroud exhibition, links to many important new websites and papers, news from around the world and much more! We think you will find a lot of useful information that will keep you busy for some time to come. And don’t forget to visit our Private Subscribers Page [link changed to signup page*] for exclusive offers not available to the general public. You can also visit our Facebook page, which we try to update weekly.
[ . . . ]
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact me directly by e-mail at the address listed at the end of this letter. Please be patient as I receive large volumes of mail. Although I do my best to answer most of the letters I receive, a response is not always possible. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.
Editor & Founder, Shroud of Turin Website
President, STERA, Inc.
Shroud of Turin Website Private Subscribers Page [*]
Shroud of Turin Education & Research Association, Inc. (STERA, Inc.) Page
Mail a Tax Deductible Charitable Contribution to STERA, Inc.
Make an Online Contribution Using Secure Contribution Form
*It is only fair to change the link here. But go ahead and signup if you have not done so. You are encouraged to do so; it’s free and you may withdraw your name at any time. And you will find out what the link is.
IF YOU ARE THE IMPATIENT TYPE, jump to the Update Table of Contents page and scroll about or click on one of these links within that page:
- Shroud Public Exhibition Scheduled For 2015
- Six More Issues of Shroud Spectrum International Added to Archives
- BSTS December 2013 Newsletter Issue No. 78 Now Online (with Bonus Material)
- New Paper Added To Website
- Shroud Conferences in 2014
- Links To More Information
- Shroud Booklist Updated With Polish Language Titles
- Shroud of Turin News from Finland
- Shroud of Turin News From Panama – Special Feature
- News From STERA, Inc.
- In Memoriam – Bartolome M. Saucelo, M.D. – TV Oommen – Fr. Jorge Loring Miró, SJ
- Lecture Schedule for 2014
- Some Interesting Statistics
- The Next Update
- Lots to discuss in the next several days.